October 6, 2015
The Finney Law Firm is interviewing for a secretary/receptionist position at its Eastgate office. The job description is below. If you know of a qualified candidate, let us know!
- Answer designated phone lines
- Greet and attend to clients and visitors of the firm upon arrival
- Collect and distribute incoming mail and packages. Assist with outgoing mail as needed
- Coordinate conference room scheduling
- Provide administrative support to firm paralegal staff at the direction of the Director of Administration
- Possession of two or more years working experience in a medium to high volume law office
- Ability and willingness to perform both reception and administrative functions
- High degree customer service and a pleasant attitude on phone and within the office
- Possession of strong communication skills both oral and written
- Keen attention to detail, ability to perform multiple tasks, and work effectively with other members in a team setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Please send your resume and cover letter to Anna J. Ausman at: Anna@FinneyLawFirm.com.