In Ohio, you could be held responsible for personal injury or property damage caused by your minor child
Under parental responsibility laws in most states, parents may find themselves financially responsible for damages and injuries their minor children cause.
In Ohio, a parent or guardian can also be held responsible for:
- Liability for Personal Injury
- Liability for Property Damage or Theft
- Liability for a Minor’s Driving
- Liability for Vandalism, Desecration, or Ethnic Intimidation
- Liability if parent knows a child is a threat to others, and does not take reasonable steps to control the behavior
The attorney’s at Finney Law Firm have assisted clients in protecting their legal rights in parent liability cases.
Find out if you could be liable.