Medical Malpractice Claims
Physicians, nurses, and all other medical providers must follow the prevailing standard of care, which requires actions to align with what competent medical professionals would do under similar circumstances.
Some examples of medical malpractice claims include:
- improper diagnosis
- delayed diagnosis
- loss of consortium
- negligence in performing surgical procedures
- medication errors
- failure to obtain the patient’s informed consent
- nursing home neglect or abuse
- wrongful death
- dental malpractice
If you have found yourself in this situation, you may be a victim of medical malpractice and should contact an attorney immediately to discuss your legal rights. You may be owed compensation.
Medical malpractice victims may be able to:
- recover money to pay for doctor and hospital bills
- replace lost income
- cover future medical expenses
- compensate for pain and suffering.
The personal injury attorneys at Finney Law Firm have assisted many individuals to protect their legal rights in a personal injury case.
Contact Casey Taylor to find out if we can help!