Vision and Values
The Cincinnati real estate lawyers and paralegals of the Finney Law Firm have joined together to provide services to greater Cincinnati united in their mission, vision and values. Our desire is to represent clients, hire employees and work with vendors who share these objectives with us.
The professionals of the Finney Law firm strive to make a positive difference for our clients through the provision of legal services.
We are committed to the honest, timely, competent, responsive, creative, and courteous practice of law, with accountability from top to bottom in the organization.
Four key standards define our work:
- Integrity: We must act properly in everything we do;
- Accountability: We must meet our commitments;
- Communication: We must inform others of performance of our commitments; and
- Excellence: We must consistently deliver quality legal services.
1) Our first responsibility is to our clients. This means we endeavor to find cost-effective, creative and aggressive strategies to address legal opportunities and problems to achieve the outcome our clients desire.
2) Our second responsibility is to our profession. Our work must respect and advance the privilege we have to practice law before the United States Supreme Court down to each state in which our attorneys are licensed.
3) Our third responsibility is to our team, consisting of administrative staff, paralegals, and attorneys. Each must have a personal sense of value within the organization, fair and adequate wages and benefits, as well as uplifting working conditions. We also consider the vendors to our firm to be valued participants in our service delivery. In our various employment and vendor relationships, our emphasis is on ability, performance and personal character.
4) Our final responsibility is to our community. We must be good citizens, providing continuing education, supporting worthwhile programs and charities and paying our fair share in taxes.
If you or your business share these values, we invite you to consider our services.