This firm and the firm of Markovits, Stock & DeMarco have undertaken a complex piece of real estate class action litigation against Build Realty, First Title, George Triantafillou and many others involving hundreds of victims. After many years and much discovery and motion work, the Motion for Class Certification has finally been fully briefed for Judge Douglas Cole. Many of our readers are following that litigation and check in for updates.
Attached are the following pleadings relating to that motion:
- Motion for Class Certification.
- Memorandum in Support of Motion for Class Certification.
- Defendants’ Joint Memorandum in Opposition to Motion for Class Certification.
- Plaintiffs Reply Memorandum in Support of Motion for Class Certification.
- Declaration of Laura Linneman in Support of Plaintiff’s Reply Memorandum.
We would expect (but cannot assure) a decision on this motion sometime before the end of 2021 and then will advise prospective class members thereafter. In the meantime, if you have questions, please contact attorney Chris Finney at 513.943.6655.