Ivy Pointe Title, LLC is a rapidly-growing residential and commercial title insurance company primarily serving Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana that presently seeks a marketing director who will design, implement and lead marketing efforts to residential and commercial lenders, residential and commercial Realtors, and investors, including:
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing program.
- Deft use of internet-based marketing tools, including Constant Contact, our WordPress blog, as well as sophisticated paid and earned social media marketing.
- Personal outreach to lenders, Realtors and investors.
- Coordination of personalized contacts by our team of eight attorneys.
Ivy Pointe Title, LLC is run by President Richard Turner, an attorney with 17 years of experience, and is closely affiliated with Finney Law Firm, LLC. We currently have offices in both Eastgate and Mt. Adams.
Our firm is committed to meeting the demanding requirements of the real estate. lending and title industries, using the latest technology, and tightly conforming with demanding legal constraints upon the industry. Additions to our team must share our commitment to quality, timely service delivery, transparent communications with transaction participants, and aggressive use of cutting-edge technology to achieve these ends.
The salary for the position will be competitive and will accompanied by a generous performance-based bonus structure. Our firm offers excellent benefits, including a 401K program.
Requirements to be considered to join our team are:
- At least three years of experience in the real estate, title or mortgage lending industry;
- Bachelors degree;
- A commitment to quality and timely service delivery; and
- Advanced use of social media and internet marketing and communication tools.
Interested applicants may submit their resume to Anna Ausman at Anna@FinneyLawFirm.Com. Applicants are advised to review our title company and law firm web sites to become familiar with the services we offer and the quality we deliver.